A Nulok Roof with Rivesrstone Slate – Sleek, Stylish & Versatile
Subjected to incredible heat and pressure over millions of years, Riverstone delivers outstanding aesthetics and durability.
And that is what makes it one of the hardest, toughest, longest-lasting roofing materials in the world.
On the plains of South America, between the Pampas and the Andes, SSQ found Phyllite – the slate-like Phyllite stone that has gone on to become one of the world’s most soughtafter roofing, cladding and flooring materials.
It is extremely rare. But at SSQ, we are proud owners of one of the world’s few Phyllite quarries in La Repressa, Argentina – and it is from here that we source Riverstone.
The benefits of the Nulok Roofing System with Riverstone Slate include:
• Strong: One of the hardest, toughest, longest-lasting roofing materials.
• Phyllite Quality: Sourced from one of the few quarries known for outstanding quality Phyllite.
• Natural: Gives a very natural look with true grey colour.
• Tested: Riverstone has been extensively tested to the world’s strictest and most respected standards for natural stone.
• Resistance: Exhibits excellent resistance to acid and weather damage, making it suitable for the harshest of climates, and nearly impervious to atmospheric pollutants.
We would like to help you with your new roof. Call 1300 899 733 or simply fill out this form and we’ll get back to you.
Improved the appeal of our 1885 two storey building, as well as rectified the major roof leaks we had put up with for some time, predominantly due to the cost of the new slate to the roof. We found the product to be a cost effective alternative… highly recommended to others in a similar situation.
D. Bird, Parramatta