The composition and production of Nulok vitrified ceramic tiles makes them stronger than almost any other tile available. They can be fitted to almost any roofline down to a pitch as low as 5 degrees, much lower than any other roof tile. The uniformity of the ceramic tiles means the roof is clean and sharp in appearance making an imposing profile for the house. In the unlikely event that the tile needs replacement this can be done on a single tile basis, there is no need to take out over tiles to replace just one. This is just one of the many benefits over old fashioned wooden batten installation.
- Nulok Ceramic Tiles are non-porous which means even the most powerful rain storm will not allow any water penetration.
- The surface of each Nulok Ceramic tile is gloss which makes it virtually impossible for fungal growth to exist on the roof.
- The Nulok Roofing System was designed for ceramic tiles, which means every tile fits perfectly into the roofing grid.
- The colour of the Nulok Ceramic Tiles are manufactured to closely resembles a Nulok Solar insert which helps to hide them in the roof.
- A Nulok Ceramic Tile is close to shatter-proof, only a direct hit with a high velocity object will affect it (it takes just 14 seconds to replace).